Incumbent president, President Jonathan received more than N21 billion from his billonaire associates at a dinner which took place in Abuja sunday. The donors range from governors, groups, business men and more.
See those who donated below….
Roll Call of other donors:
- Mr. Tunde Ayeni, chairman of Skye Bank and chairman of the occasion was the first to announce a donation of N2billion, for himself and friends.
- The Chairman of the fundraising committee, Prof. Jerry Gana, said his friends and associates in the power sector were donating N5billion.
- The PDP Governors Forum announced N1.05billion, with each governor donating N50million. There are 21 PDP governors in the country.
- *Oil and Gas sector :N5billion;
- *Real Estate and Building: N4billion;
- *Transport and Aviation, N1billion;
- * Food and Agriculture, N500million;
- *Power, N500million;
- *Construction, N310million;
- *Road Construction, N250million;
- *National Automative Association, N450million;
- * Shelter Development Limited, N250m.
- *SIFAX group: N100m
- *Rivers PDP Stakeholders: N50million
- * Niger Delta Development Commission: N15million