Dry lips are generally dreary, unatractive with the mark it comes with.
Dry lips are usually as a result of lifestyle habits including not drinking enough water leaving the lips dehydrated, smoking and habitually licking the lips (which is a major cause of chapped and dry lips).
Smooth, moisturized and hydrated lips look good, are sensual and appealing everytime and they make a sign of healthy living (in some cases chapped and excessive dry lips could be a sign of underlying health issue).
This easy, fast and super affordable way works to keep the lips looking good and can be done up to two times a week.
1. Add olive oil with about a teaspoon of sugar (granulated) to form a paste.
2. Make sure lips are c lean (free from lipbalm, lipstick etc)
3. Rub the paste on the lips in gentle circular motion (this removes deadskin on the surface)
4. Wipe this off with a warm towelette/rinse with lukewarm water
5. Moisturize the lips with favourite lip balm/oil
Rinse off the remaining mixture using lukewarm water.