1. Queen Bey along with her mom, Tina Knowles, and her daughter, Blue Ivy, paid homage to Salt-N-Pepa
2. Colton Haynes, star of shows such as Teen Wolf and Arrow (as well as my dreams), has slayed us with his Halloween costumes before, but just took it up a notch this year with his Miss Piggy outfit.
3. Jacob Tremblay went as Marty McFly from Back To The Future
4. Kylie Jenner killed it as Christina Aguilera from her Dirrrty era
5. Jenna Dewan-Tatum was a sparkly, sparkly unicorn
6. Martha Stewart BROUGHT IT this Halloween, ya’ll
7. Bette Midler gave all ’90s kids some serious nostalgia when she dressed up as her character, Winifred Sanderson, from Hocus Pocus.
8. Can you believe this is Katy Perry?! Yep, she dressed as her favourite presidential candidate
9. Our favourite talk show host, Ellen DeGeneres, dressed up as Sia.
10. Designer Marc Jacobs went as a female bodybuilder
11. Mariah Carey and her ex, Nick Cannon, reunited to take their kids trick or treating
12. Nina Dobrev had two different costumes. She went as Ryan Lochte and the horse from The Revenant
13. Amy Schumer and her boyfriend went as Dustin and Eleven from Stranger Things
14. Ariel Winter went as Olive from Easy A
15. Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato teamed up to be Dorothy and Scarecrow from Wizard Of Oz
16. Jessica and her friend, Kelly Sawyer, went as Eddie and Patsy from Absolutely Fabulous
17. Cindy Crawford and her family went full on punk for Halloween
18. Emma Roberts’s costume reminds us a little of her fiance Evan Peters character from the first season of American Horror Story
19. Paris Jackson and her boyfriend, Michael, went as Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy from Spongebob Squarepants
20. Kelly Rowland as Dionne from Clueless