People talk about many health issues, but most women get shy when they talk about their va ginas. This part of the body is really private, but it is valuable. You should know how you may hurt or damage it and prevent all such incidents!
Va ginas do so much for us, but most of the time we don’t really appreciate them. They give us pleasure and are instrumental in the miracle of life. But there are times when all we concern ourselves with is hair removal or smell. We do things to our va ginas that we really shouldn’t, like douching and washing it on the inside. We can get yeast infections, STDs, HPV, and of course, our periods. Some women may celebrate their periods (aside from when they don’t want to be pregnant), but most of us don’t, since menstruation can be painful and messy.
If you know how to take care of your va gina or protect it, you can get timely alerted and prevent any possible problems!
1. Cutting it: Pubic hair is the big issue now. It is considered to be ugly and unacceptable. So, many women are forced to remove it. Shaving it off is when you can cut your vagina. Cuts can lead to infection and difficulty in treating it.
2. Bruising it: When girls are riding bikes, they risk falling down and hitting vaginas on the steel. It hurts! And it may bruise the private part or leave blue marks and swelling there.
3. Tearing it: Tearing up the labia is painful. This injury is pretty common, too. It may occur when a woman gets beaten up; or from using a s3x toy. Rough s3x could also cause such a problem. You may have bleeding and pain during s3x caused by it.
4. Burning it: How could this be possible? Well, again the pubic hair! If you are using wax for removing it, such injury is possible. If the wax is too hot, it can burn your va gina.
5. Fracturing it: There are the pelvic bones and they can be fractured, as all other bones in your body. The good news is such problems are rare. This is a very painful trauma. In most cases they are minor and not dangerous, though. If you experience sharp pain after trauma, you may do the x-ray. If you know about the possible va gina traumas and things that cause them, you can prevent them and keep your lady part safe and healthy.
The best course of action is to take care of your lady parts because they can get injured just like any other part of the body. And you want your va gina to be healthy for your entire life.