To help you, here are 8 heartfelt ideas for your Valentine’s Day list.
1. Surprise your spouse with a special getaway together.
2. Surprise your spouse by taking a vacation day from work and enjoy Valentine’s Day at home.
3. This year give your Valentine a gift that is memorable, distinct and really special. Instead of real flowers, give flowering teas. Instead of chocolate, send a fun lingerie.
4. Anyone can give beautiful flowers, glittering jewelry and delicious chocolate, but there’s one priceless gift – giving of yourself. Focus on your partner, tell them why they’re special and give them your undivided attention.
5. Write a love and appreciation letter to your valentine.
6. Make this Valentine’s Day one they’ll never forget. Surprise your Valentine with something unexpected that will ensure passion and romance.
7. Pick the day before Valentine’s Day instead to surprise your special someone and avoid the crowds at malls.
8. Leave notes all around the house, their car, any where you can think to remind them what they mean to you, the things you love about them, and promises for the future.
Have fun on February 14, and remember: Love is not meant to be given and received just on Valentine’s Day. Instead, it’s to be practiced every single day of the entire year.