Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Training Officer TMM (Engineering) at the Murray & Roberts Training Academy (MTRA) near Carletonville. The successful candidate will report to the Risk Executive – Training Academy.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Matric Certificate or equivalent Qualification
- Trade Certificate – Fitter/Diesel Mechanic
- NQF Level 4 Certificate in OD ETDP will be an advantage
- Assessor Qualification will be an advantage
- Maintenance of Trackless Mechanised Equipment skills
- Computer literate in all Microsoft packages
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- At least ten years’ mechanical engineering experience in trackless equipment
- At least five years’ experience in a trackless mechanised mining production environment
- Previous experience at a Training Officer level will be an advantage
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Delivery and assessment of TMM Engineering Technical Skills training programmes – Servicemen and Artisans.
- Any other duties related to training required by the manager from time to time
- Work allocated to him/her in accordance with their Job profile
The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.