Stephanie Del Valle was crowned as this year’s Miss World beauty queen in a glitzy star-studded ceremony in Washington DC last night.
The 19-year-old beauty, who is the second Miss World to hail from Puerto Rico, beat 116 contestants from all over the world to win the title.
Here are seven things you should know about the newly crown beauty;
1. Stephanie del Valle Díaz was born December 30, 1996 (age 19) in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
2. The 19-year-old model competed in the Miss Mundo de Puerto Rico 2016 pageant representing the municipality of Toa Baja where she won the title.
3. The stunning beauty defeated 116 other contestants to become the 2016 Miss World winner.
4. The musician cum beauty queen is the second Miss World from Puerto Rico.
5. Del Valle is attending Pace University in New York City for a BA majoring in communication studies with a minor in pre-law.
6. Prior to competing in beauty pageants, Del Valle was the muse to Puerto Rican fashion designer Carlos Alberto.
7. Del Valle speaks three languages; Spanish, English, and French.