When asked if they could change just one thing about men, the women of Reddit had some suggestions. A few are great, a few are dumb and others are… well, they’re something else.
So here, in no particular order, are what they asked for.
1. Semen that tastes better. Specific suggestions include chocolate-cream liqueur and craft beer. Yum!
2. Men who were actually good at sex. Ouch. That seems unnecessarily harsh.
3. Men who need less rest. Women want men who are ready to go!
4. A man with the ability to see dirty dishes. Help clean up and receive more lovin’. That’s a scientific fact.
5. A man with a faster waste-disposal system. We know you don’t need to be in thebathroom for two hours to take a simple dump. Our bodies aren’t that different.
6. Better memory. This seems like a problem that could affect men as well as women, but OK!
7. Adjustable penis sizes. A wish is a dream your heart has!
8. No hair on balls. Why hasn’t science done something about this yet?
9. Penises that have a wider girth or penises that have way less hair. (Pick one, lady!)
10. Thicker/fatter dicks. Her anaconda don’t want none unless you’ve got girth, son. (Or something.)
11. I’d make it so they didn’t impersonate women on Reddit. I think this goes for the entire Internet.
12. Enough with the dick pics already! This is the cry that should be heard around the world.
13. That men should be able to get pregnant too. That would honestly be dope. Science! Make it happen!
14. That they’d stop staring at women in a creepy way. Yeah, no more creepy staring seems like a fair request.
15. The ability to empathise with women. Yet another very fair request. Walk a mile in our shoes, gentlemen. (And then buy us a nice pair, give us a massage and talk to us about how the wage gap is fucked. Thanks!)
16. That men would be better at reading signals when hitting on women in public. The two-question rule is a really good one, guys. Learn it, live it, love it. It is your new best friend.