After all the shoots, the sneak peek and full scale nudity, here comes the scary part!
There’s not much about Kim Kardashian’s life that hasn’t been documented, from the sex tape with ex boyfriend Ray J, which shot her to fame to her ’72-day-old’ marriage to Kris Humphries and being followed everyday by a camera crew when she films her reality show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
There might still be a few things about the 34-year old reality star you were somehow unaware of but that’s about to change all thanks to her recent interview in LOVE Magazine February edition
So here are a few facts about her from Cosmopolitan Magazine that may just overwhelm your mind:
1. Kim does not like the name South. Those jokes: off the table.
2. Kim only started wearing underwear a month ago — or in/around August 2014, considering this interview took place at the end of Paris Fashion Week last October.
3. Also, she struggles with Spanx. “I always pee all over my Spanx, it’s a disaster,” she tells Cara. “They aren’t crotchless enough!”
4. Like many of us, Kim really wanted to be on The Real World when she was a kid. Of course, as it happens, sister Kourtney was the first Kardashian to land a spot on a reality TV show, in 2005’s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive.
5. If she could be an animal, Kim would be either a chinchilla or a seahorse. The latter because she’d like to know what it’s like to have sex with herself.
6. Kim would not ever like to have sex with another woman though. She’s not even curious.
7. On the flipside, her favorite sex position (with a man) is “from the back.” Oh, and there’s no such thing as “too big,” she says.
8. The first time Kim and Kanye spoke on the phone, their conversation lasted EIGHT HOURS.
9. Kim is good at making cornbread.
10. Kim has peed outside. Oh, and Kourtney is “notorious” for that, apparently. Kim says Kourtney once squatted down behind a curtain somewhere in the Delano Hotel in Miami, and peed, just like that. “They will probably never let us stay there again,” Kim says.
11. Kim would like to be a forensic investigator. “I am obsessed with murders and dead bodies,” she says.
12. And her guilty pleasure is TV detective shows.
13. Sometimes Kim uses mayonnaise to condition her hair.
14. Kim thinks most journalists are lazy, and this is not a trait she admires in people. (BRB, there’s something in my eye; I thought we had something good going on, Kim.) Here’s a sassy quote on that subject: “When someone asks me, ‘What do you do?’ under my breath I want to say, ‘Ask my fucking bank account what I do.’ But I would never say that to someone’s face.”
Here’s a last one, she is married to rapper, Kanye West and has a super cute daughter named North West.